This is what I imagined Adam’s blog might be like –
Title: Out of Eden
About Me: First man created by God from dust. Lived in paradise until I let my wife talk me into taking a bite out of the big apple. Currently making a living working the land.
Intended Audience: Working husbands and fathers.
Blog Excerpt – What Future Fathers Need to Know About Labor and Delivery
- Childbirth is not pretty. It’s messy and terrifying.
- Your wife will be in an unimaginable amount of pain.
- Do not under any circumstances remind your wife that she brought this pain on herself when she just had to take a bite of the apple because she just had to know everything.
- If under any circumstances you forget #3, move quickly out of your wife’s reach.
- When you see your son for the first time, rejoice!
- Don’t let their angelic faces fool you, our children are sinners.
- Remember God promised that our children will be saved!“So the LORD God said to the serpent, ‘Because you have done this, “Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life. And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel’.” (Genesis 3:14-15 NIV)
The blog’s in your court! Do you have a title in mind? Do you picture a different post from Adam?