Blog Title – Mother in Israel
Blogging Niche – Christian and Women Bloggers
Sidebar-Under the header ‘Speaking Engagements‘ –
Hear Deborah Live! Where: Under the Palm of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in the hill country of Ephraim. When: April 26-28th. Admission is free. No registration is required. Seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
About Me – Judge, prophetess, leader, wife and mother- I am a woman who wears many hats! I invite you to have a seat next to me under a shady palm tree and let me pour you a cup of encouragement.
Blog Excerpt –
Leadership Tips for Women
Women can be successful in any role, as long as we put God first. If God has called you to take on a leading role, here are my personal tips for success:
- Open your heart to God’s call.
- Follow the instructions God has written on your heart.
- Pray – at all times.
- Be courageous – If God has called you to it, he’ll see you through it!
- Be selfless – Whatever you do, do it for God’s glory alone.
- Be determined – Focus on your goal – do not let anyone keep you from achieving what you set out to accomplish. Rely on God for strength and wisdom.
- Be confident – God believes in you! Believe in yourself!
- Be obedient – Make decisions based on God’s will and not your own.
- Above all else, have faith in the One who made you. Trust in His plan for you.